Our Policy does not apply to information collected or obtained through any other means, including but not limited to, information collected offline, in person, over the phone, via mail or through third parties.
We take every reasonable precaution to prevent the loss, misuse or alternation of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. However, given the inherently insecure nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted online, and any submission of information to the Site is at your own risk.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This is the information we typically collect to help us provide you with our services, and to keep improving them. Name, address, email and telephone numbers. Information on how you use our website to help us provide you with an ever developing service, this includes details of your internet protocol address, the operating system, geographical location, cookie details, how long you viewed pages for, the route through which you navigated the website, and website you visited prior to ours. From time to time we may ask for other details, through the use of questionnaires, just so we know how we are doing.
All chooseabid.com payment transactions are processed through our secure payment gateway. chooseabid.com has no access to payment card transactions or details.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
Information we collect that you voluntarily provide to us includes the following:
– information you provide when filling out forms on the Site, for instance when registering as a user of the Site, subscribing to any service, uploading or submitting any material to the Site or requesting any information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number);
– information related to your account, such as login details and password;
details of any transactions you have made through the Site;
– messages or other communications sent to us, for instance to report a problem or submit queries, comments or complaints regarding the Site and its contents;
– information from surveys we may carry out on the Site from time to time for research purposes, which you may have chosen to respond to or participate in.
While you are not obliged to provide the above or any other information, please be aware that certain features of the Site may not be accessible or available if you choose not to provide the requested information.
USE OF INFORMATION
Data collected through the Site will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy and elsewhere on the Site. We may also use your personal information to improve your browsing experience by personalising the website and sending you information, excluding marketing communications, which we think may be of interest to you in relation to our Site and the services we provide. We will not send you marketing communications or disclose your details to third parties for marketing purposes, unless you have specifically agreed to this.
We will use the data we collect primarily for the following reasons:
– to enable us to provide you with the services offered on the Site as requested by you;
– to administer your account;
– to carry out research on user demographics and sales data.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to employees, agents and professionals who collaborate with us to provide the services offered through the Site, for instance processing transactions, responding to requests and providing customer support, however these third parties will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
By using the Site you consent that, should we undergo reorganisation or be sold to a third party, your personal information may be transferred to the reorganised entity or third party.
© chooseabid.com 2018