FAQs for Professionals

If the service you provide isn’t listed, please Contact Us. We do not offer any guarantees that the service will be added, however we will save your details and contact you if we decide to add it.

It could be related to your email. If you see matched Client Requests on your Dashboard (under your Notifications), yet did not receive the associated Client Request emails, we can assume that the emails are being sent but are getting lost somewhere en route.
Make sure that the Client Request emails are not going to your spam folder. Add [email protected] to your contacts list, or find an email from us in your spam folder and click “not spam”.

We understand that not all requests are simple, but in order for you to get in contact with the client via onsite message, you must first place a bid. Give a generic quote and leave a comment in your invoice terms. You can then message the client to discuss the requirements in more detail or fix an appointment. Following this, if the bid needs to be updated or you’re not able to do the job, kindly contact our Customer Support team: [email protected] quoting the bid reference # and we’ll amend it or remove it accordingly.

After you submit your offer, the client will receive an email notification informing them that they received a bid on their request. The customer may review the offer received, see your business profile, as well as your ratings and reviews. They can decide to contact you to discuss further before accepting your bid. If they do so through our online messaging system, you’ll be notified about their message via email notification. You can also send a follow-up message to the client directly from the Messages tab or by opening up your bid and clicking on the Contact button.

If the client request is no longer visible, but there is a notification saying “Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.”, this means that the customer request is no longer available because the client must have deleted their request.

It’s completely free to register, bid and message clients on chooseabid.com. We only charge a 10% Service Fee (minimum fee of €1.50) upon securing a job with a client. Our Service Fee is clearly visible and automatically calculated in your Bid Summary.

We will withhold the 10% deposit paid by the customer as our commission fee (minimum fee of €1.50) and you’ll receive the remaining 90% directly from the client as per your invoice terms.

The client will pay you upon completion of your service, or as specified in your invoice terms. We do not get involved in any aspect of the payment process between you and the client, and any transfer of money shall be arranged directly between you.

To ensure reviews are honest, we only accept reviews from chooseabid.com clients.

We don’t edit, change or delete reviews unless they breach our Terms & Conditions.

‘Like’ or ‘Share’ our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram or LinkedIn.
You can also mention or tag us with the hashtag #chooseabid in your Instagram post.